January 30, 2013

Lancome Trésor in Love Perfume

PRICE: $ 52.19 
(approx. Php 2,134)



Lancome says this perfume is composed of Nectarine, bergamot, peach and sour pear, Turkish rose, jasmine and cedar. The fragrance is available in 30, 50 and 75 ml flacons. I got mine in 50 ml for $52.


Upon application the Turkish Rose scent overpowers the rest of the components which I hated because I don't like the scent of flower. But as the time goes by it eventually smells like a jasmine flavored powder mixed with cedar and nectarine.. ECSTATIC! It also lasts quite sometime. I can apply it before going to work and still smell it when I got home. 

I love the sophisticated scent so much! Oh and the packaging! Need I say more? It's perfect!
I feel like a woman whenever I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment