February 13, 2013

Random Thoughts: 40 Days of Lipstick Sacrifice

Today is Ash Wednesday, this connotes the start of the Lent Season.
Me and my office mates attended the mass at the Parish of the Holy Sacrifice inside the U.P. Diliman campus since we are near the area. After the mass, we had a small talk on which we all agreed to sacrifice something that we can't survive without but is practically unnecessary. Mine was obviously LIPSTICK!





I have to stop wearing lipstick for FOURTY LONG DAYS! Guys, believe me I tried doing this before, it ain't easy. It's like I'm loathing myself every time I look at the mirror.I believe I already relied my self-confidence with wearing a lippie. But if this is what it takes for me to sacrifice something in exchange of my gratitude to my God, I will. Of course they're already betting that I'll lose it after a couple of days or so, but I promise to do my best.
Wish me luck!

Do you think I'll make it to Forty Days?




6 comments:

  1. OMG. You are so brave to do this! Thank you so much for dropping by my blog earlier and leaving that lovely comment :) I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can follow me too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    By the way, have you joined my blog giveaways yet? :) They're awesome!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Ms. Sabs!! I just joined your giveaway.. *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. good luck! :) followed, i'd love it if you checked out my blog!:Dxxx

    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma-Kate! will do follow you as well.. Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, it might be hard especially when its your first few days but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do it :) Good luck! Followed you on GFC, I hope to hear from you.


    www.denissesamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denisse, it's really hard specially this weekend when I have to go somewhere. I looked really pale. Anyways, thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!

      Delete