February 6, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist 2013

Heeyyy! It's my birthday this coming Saturday!
I'm getting older but hell I'm excited.

I've been compiling some of my birthday wishlist since last night.
And I came up with this list:

Chocolate Birthday Cake
Who wouldn't want to blow some candles on their birthday? 
But hey, I want mine in chocolate!

 
Forever 21's Hologram Ballet Flats
I saw this from Forever 21's Twitter post yesterday and I fell in love instantly.
I hope it'll be available soon.


A Lip Brush
Ironically, I don't have one yet?


Gold Spike Bracelet
I've been searching and searching all over malls and I can't find one! Help me please! 


Maybelline HyperSharp Liner
I ran out of it yesterday, but my husband bought me one earlier today.
Thanks Cupcake! I bought him his favorite TFS wax in return.


Any Pink Blush
It doesn't necessarily have to be from Mac. I'm having this hard time finding a new pink blushie that goes with my skin tone.


A Coffee Maker
My husband brought me a lot of Wolf packs but I can't enjoy it because I don't have my own coffee maker.

Hello Mom, Dad, Sister and Cupcake.. :D
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at the cake! Hahaha!

    I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on Google Circles! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Sabs! The cake looks so yummy right?
      Thanks for dropping by. I followed you on Google Circles already, though I'm quite lost. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Nice list! I'm loving anything hologram right now. :)

    ReplyDelete