March 26, 2013

Random Thoughts: BEST Facial Oil Remover: Brown Tissue Paper



Yes, you read it right! Those brown tissue paper that you use whenever you eat at Starbucks, Jollibee, Mang Inasal etc. is the best oil remover. It has become a habit of mine to take a lot of these paper when eating out because I use a piece every 3-4 hours to remove excess oil from my skin. I don't care whenever they say that it's such a "typical Filipina" gesture to hoard tissue papers. I want an oil-free face, that's all.


I have a really oily T-Zone and eyelids! Whenever it is time to retouch, I blot a single piece of brown tissue to my face and TADA!! it works like magic. I tried using those blotting films but other than it's expensiveness, they broke me out. I think it's because of the usage on where you need to do some tugging and pulling that triggered my skin.

But remember, prevention is better than removing excess oil from your face. So do the proper facial care (i.e. facial wash, moisturizer, sunblock, powder), hydrate yourself by drinking a lot of water and refrain from eating unhealthy and oily food.

So, go try it! Hoard those brown tissue papers! It's really effective and FREE! 

4 comments:

  1. I use this too when I wipe my face haha! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a great idea! and it's a great use for it instead of just throwing it away :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it before and I must say that it's quite effective. <3

    danicastark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete