March 4, 2013

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Since I started using makeup I was always using a generic brand for my eyelash curler. Why buy some branded stuff when the generic ones works just fine. Right? Last Christmas my mother-in-law gave me this Shu Uemura Eyelash curler and guess what.. My whole perspective about this branded curler thing changed!


The package comes with an extra silicone.




LIKES:
I think this curler is perfect for long eyes like mine. The problem that I had with my previous curler is that it does not fit well and it sometimes pinch my skin around the eye area. Shu Uemura fits perfectly! I think the silicone does the magic.. I can curl my lashes in the morning without any mascara and wake-up the next day with my lashes still curled! How fun is that?


[Left] Natural; [Right] Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler used

DISLIKES:
It is soooo expensive here!! I'm lucky I got the chance to have one as a gift. They sell it for more than Php 1,000 here in the Philippines. When I asked my mother-in-law, she got it from her friend in Japan for more or less Php 700 only.


used with Maybelline Hypersharp Liner and Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

VERDICT:
It's really worth the bucks. When the time came that I'll need a new one, I'll buy another.
(for Php 700 only of course!)


What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. oh cool you finally got shu curler! I have the gold one..hehe
    You won't be needing another pair Shu Uemura eyelash curler for about 4years or more, trust me I'm not kidding, seriously. ^_^

    btw, about your question, the Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks are sold in Rustan's for Php 1,400. That mini Estee lip palette I have was a sample size I received from Estee Lauder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Hollie!! Yeah I hope it last a good 4 years or more..

      Delete
  2. it's great that it works amazing, would be a shame if it doesn't work good with that price. it's definitely worth it! :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want one! Where can I buy this for a cheaper price? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a friend in Japan you can ask them to buy you one for a cheaper price. It's really pricey here in the Philippines!

      Delete
    2. Too bad I do not have any friend there, or in the US. :( I really wanted to try this one, heard a lot of good reviews about it. And based on your photos, it really does do the job!

      Delete
    3. awww.. too sad. but you can save for it if you want. it's a good investment Swear! :D

      Delete
  4. wow I want one now! hahaha! I'm deciding between this or the shiseido one because my friend told me the shiseido one is good for asian eyes too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but it's a lot more cheaper for only Php 500.
      Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!!! Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other wiith GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcela.. I will surely do! :)

      Delete