May 10, 2013

Face of the Day: Everyday No Makeup Look

Today, I'm going to try something new.. Guess what? It's a tutorial on how to achieve my everyday no-makeup look. I'm not doing a vlog anytime soon so I decided to do it in step-by-step pictures - Pinterest style. I hope you'll be able to grasp it though. It's really basic and the products that I used do have a lot of alternatives.

Thanks Photovisi


Steps:
1. Apply base to your lid. This will help the staying power of the eyeshadow.
2. Highlight your brow bone. I always love this part because it adds that oomph factor.  
Apply a cool-toned white with a golden shimmer-sheen shade of eyeshadow.
3. Apply a warm gold with a frosted sheen shade of eyeshadow on your crease above.
4. Apply a pale gold with an olive green shimmer shade of eyeshadow on your lid.
5. Apply a thin amount of liquid eyeliner just above your lash line. Since it's summer, I often omit this part.
6. Curl your lashes then apply your favorite mascara.


Since I have a full brow, I often skip wearing a brow powder. Now, you're good to go! See? It's not obvious that you're wearing any makeup at all. It's just a little bit of highlighting and oil control.

Products I used for every step:
1. bareMinerals Prime Time
2. bareMinerals Carte Blanche
3. bareMinerals Ritzy
4. bareMinerals Kudos
5. Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner
6. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

Face:
The Face Shop's Power Perfection BB Cream SPF 37 PA ++
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Mac Chatterbox


I hope you like it! Have a great weekend ahead..

18 comments:

  1. bella!Shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. your brows and eyes are actually dashing
    thanks for visiting my blog
    please keep in touch


    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danica!! will surely do.. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Dear
    Great post! <3

    New post on my blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dear
    Great post! <3

    New post on my blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look dear.
    ;)

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keyti!! I'll follow yours too.. :)

      Delete
  6. I love your face it looks very fresh! Hope you can check my blog too ;) Take care!

    NEW BLOG POST: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Inspired make up!
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-have-to-laugh-love-live-every-day.html

    Keep smiling,xx
    Shahara

    ReplyDelete