May 5, 2013

Photo Diary: Summer Team Building 2013

Hi everyone! I've been seeing a lot of beach photos on my social networking accounts this week and this (believe it or not) is my first summer outing of the year. The company that I'm working for provided another successful Summer Team Building! Yayy! This will be my second event post for this blog..

Photo by Shielo Baldad
The theme of our Summer Team Building is Temple Run. Punta de Uian is located at Brgy. San Antonio Zambales which is around four hours away from Metro Manila.

Photo by: Shielo Baldad


Photo by: Shielo Baldad

Photo by: Shielo Baldad

Photo by: Shielo Baldad
Photo by: Regina Landayan

Photo by: Shielo Baldad
We competed for the Temple Run! There must be fifteen (15) team members each team. I'm from the Blue Team and my husband is from the Green Team. Go look for us!! :D

Photo by: Regina Landayan
In this photo, I ran like 5 kilometers already! My legs are actually aching right now.. [hashtag] Haggardness! 

Photo by: Regina Landayan
The orange team's strategy on targeting the monkey seriously cracked me up! Team members can not cross the line and must poke a monkey picture using the assembled sticks. I love this photo so much because it showed unity and you can really feel the energy and fun in it. Great job Regina!

Photo by: Regina Landayan
The race is finally over!! The green team won!! Yayy for their team leader Migs! lol. :)) 

Photo by: Regina Landayan
Here's the only picture that I have with Migs before leaving because we're from different teams. And those are the pictures that I grabbed from my office mates. I'll try to update if I can. Props to the HR team for this super fun event. Thank you!

How's your summer so far? Do share!

20 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!!! It looks so pretty and so much fun! I haven't been on a summer outing yet, it's still spring here and not too warm. Feel a bit jealous...
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Don't be.. this summer season is only fun when you're on the beach enjoying a mojito. but when you're in the city it's quite a pain to travel and go out. Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. great photos
    followed you love
    thanks for dropping by

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danica! Followed you too.. ;)

      Delete
  3. You´ve got here such a good blog Dear! Great pics! Following you via bloglovin and gfc! :)
    xoxo
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. followed you too already!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. This looks like so much fun! Gorgeous photos! :)

    Cate Elise xoxo

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! looks like you had fun! :)

    im your new follower here! follow back if you like! btw,thanks for visiting my blog!

    thinkerbellethouhgts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did! Thanks for the follow and visit.. I'll follow yours too!

      Delete
  6. Hi;*
    Thanks for the lovely comment!
    Great pics and blog:)
    Maybe do you want follow each other?
    I started follow u:*
    Kissses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! Followed you too already! Thanks..

      Delete
  7. Totally in love with these photos, I wish I could be there!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours ;>
    xoxo
    LittleFashionLove / Facebook / Lookbook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy!! Thank you so much! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin' already..

      Delete