June 13, 2013

Random Thoughts: The Liebster Award



Hey guys! We've been practicing for our cheer dance competition for the upcoming Annual Sports Fest of our company this coming June 22 that I almost forgot to check messages. A while ago as I glanced on my Google+ messages, a blogger named Melissa messaged me about this thing called the "Liebster Award". So I read and read about the rules and how you choose your nominees. It's a thing bloggers with under 200 followers do to be able to gather more readers and be recognized. Let's get started! 



Part ONE. Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer. 
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees .

Part TWO. My nominees are *drum rolls* :

1. Rattus of Beauty on a Shoestring Budget 
2. Melissa of Melissa Coull-Herewini
3. Magdalen of Makeup By Magdalena
4. Sloane And Claire of The Lipglossary
5. Khat of My Joyous Feet
6. Shayne of Queen of all you see
7. Miiicha of Miiicha - Inspiration Daily
8. Syntifik of Vocabulary spills, she's ill.
9. Keyti of Brushed and Pens
10. Kat of Pixie Mommy
11. rhaindropz of And it's all about rain


Part THREE. QUESTIONS! I'll be answering Melissa and my nominees' questions below, I hope my answers come out as witty. lol.



Questions from Jessica of Sherbet Lemons and Lipsticks (May 23, 2014)
01. What inspired you to blog?
My love for lipsticks and other cosmetics products..
02. What is your favorite band/singer?
Michelle Branch for the singer, Sugarcult and Fall Out Boy for the bands
03. Do you have a quote you like to live your life by? 
Cease the day! :)
04. What cant you leave the house without?
Clothes? Lol.
05. What is your all time favorite beauty product?
Lipstick of course!
06. What is your favorite season?
Rainy season because I love sleeping. Haha
07. What would be your dream job?
I am not sure yet.. Let me get back to you in 10 years. :D
08. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Apparently, I have a bucket list here in my blog and on top of it is to actually right a blog which I already did. Yay!
09. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Idiosyncratic. Impulsive. Introvert.
10. Do you have any favorite song lyrics? What are they?
Breathe by Michelle Branch.
11. What would be your perfect holiday (vacation)?
Summer in Maldives!

Questions from Anna of The Pink Blush (April 10,2014):
01. When did you start your blog?
I think it was last November 2012
02. What is your favorite beauty product?
It's obviously Lipsticks. :)
03. What do you prefer to do during a vacation?
I play with my 2 year old daughter then sleep and eat a lot. Sometimes, I read books too.
04. When is the last time you laughed like it was your last?
I always laugh like it is my last. Haha!
05. What is your most memorable experience?
When I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl.. :)
06. What are the specific skincare routine steps that you follow?
cleansing, toning, moisturizing.. that's pretty much it.
07. Where is your favorite hangout place?
Anywhere with my husband.
08. What is your favorite food?
Pasta, soup and anything chocolate
09. What is your favorite movie?
Die Hard or Bourne series
10. Which would you prioritize: have a car or a house?
It depends on my current needs.

Questions from Melissa:
01. What is your favorite television series?
There are too many but to name some there's: Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, Suits, Nikita and my new fave Homeland.
02. What inspires you?
My passion.
03. What is your go to perfume?
Lancome Tresor in Love 
04. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Maldives. Pictures from this place already relaxes me during stressful moments, how much more if I was actually there..
05. Favorite foundation?
Maybelline is my go-to foundation but my favorite is Max Factor's. It's quite expensive to use on a daily basis so I just use my go-to foundation. 
06. What is your go to everyday eye look? 
Nothing much just some earth tones, highlighting and a cat-eye will do.
07. What is your everyday fashion favorite?
I always go for the simple and plain for my laid back lifestyle.
08. What is your ultimate outcome with your blog?
I would love to spread my simple knowledge and tips for my readers to learn.
09. Why did you start a blog?
Collecting and swatching lipsticks is my passion so I told myself, why not make a blog to actually share my thoughts and at the same time serve as the journal for my future references?
10. What is one random fact about yourself?
I have a phobia with anything with beaks.. :(
11. What is your favorite nail polish?
Any brand in neon blue shade.

Questions from Rattus:

01. Which lip color best expresses your personality or mood and why? 
Pink because it looks so damn good on me that after looking at my face in the mirror, my mood instantly becomes brighter..
02. If you were asked which singular beauty product you cannot live without what is it and why? 
It's obviously lipsticks.. I can just have a pink lipstick with me and I'm good to go! ;)
03. How do you fight stress or negative emotions and maintain your fabulous aura? 
First I eat, talk to my husband about how I feel (because he just knows how to make me feel better), eat some ice cream or chocolates then later on sleep.
04. Do you pluck or shave your eyebrows? 
Shave. It's painless and is not time consuming unlike plucking.
05. Do you prefer natural or synthetic brush bristles? 
Natural. Synthetic ones just feels so wrong..?
06. Do you prefer to remove makeup using makeup remover or by washing the face?
I prefer using a makeup remover first then wash my face afterwards.
07. What's your makeup routine and how long does it takes time to finish? 
Well.. First I moisturize, put powder/ foundation, eye makeup, eyebrow filling, put some blush, moisturize lips then finally lipstick! It takes 10 to 15 minutes :)
08. What food/diet you like to recommend to keep skin looking great? 
IF you can, avoid greasy food as much as possible because it oils your skin. Remember, you are what you eat! But UGGH! Bacon is so damn good! LOL.
09. What are your favorite brand(s) product(s)? 
MAC, Maybelline and Celeteque. MAC because they're products are so worth it you can't resist buying them even with those hefty price and they have causes for AIDS patients. You get to be pretty and at the same time, help other people. Maybelline because they have the best mascaras and decent lipsticks that can match-up the high-end brands. Celeteque because they're a good dupe for Cetaphil when it comes to skin care. 
10. Please site 3 beauty products you'd like to recommend and why?
First is Shu Uemura eyelash curler because it's so worth it you won't regret buying it. It curls your lashes like magic.. Second is Maybelline mascaras because they have the best formula and performance. Last is Mac lipsticks because their shade collection is so pretty. :)
..Thanks for the questions Rattus! :)

Questions from Rhain:
01. Favorite book to read?
Books by Paulo Coelho, John Grisham and some fictions by Lauren Oliver and George R.R. Martin.
02. Do you watch Koreanovelas? If so, what's your favorite?
Rooftop Prince and Full House are my all-time favorites!
03. Skincare routine?
Moisturizing, Toner, Night Cream, Day Cream and Lotion.
04. Food you can’t live without?
Ice cream and chocolates!
05. Double Dutch or Rocky Road?
Rocky road.
06. Birth month?
February!
07. Bad habits you want to change?
awkwardness.
08. Coffee or Tea?
Tea. :)
09. Favorite Hollywood star?
Angelina Jolie 
10. What do you prefer straight hair or curly?
Straight..
11. Are you contented with what you have now?
No. Not yet.. ;)
.. Thanks Rhain for the questions! :)

PART FOUR. My questions for my nominees. To my readers, please answer as well:

1. What's your long term goal?

2. What boosts your self-confidence?
3. Would you rather go out without powder/foundation or without brushing your hair?
4. What is your most purchased beauty product?
5. How many times do you regularly re-touch in a day?
6. What are your regrets when it comes to skin care or beauty remedies?
7. Do you believe that wearing an eyeshadow everyday is a necessity?
8. Would you rather wear a blue or a green lipstick? lol.
9. Who's your beauty icon?
10. What's on your beauty wishlist? 


That's it! I wish this comes out as awesome as I think it would be. To my readers, please answer my questions as well.. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Much Love,


24 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me kirsella :) few more days to go till your competition. good luck! i love vampire diaries too. damon hot <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww.. you're so sweet Shayne! Thank you.. and yeah Damon's hotness is also the reason why I watch Vampire Diaries! ♥ too bad they broke up in real life

      Delete
  2. Thanks din for nominating me, I'm working on the post na =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyy! good to know that.. I am so excited for your post! ;)

      Delete
    2. Hello sis, I'm done! =)

      http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-liebster-blog-award.html

      Delete
    3. You post just made my day.. I love it too much!
      Guys, if you're reading this comment please visit the link above this.. I swear it'll make your day :)

      Delete
  3. done dear =) hahaha http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-4th-abnd-5fth-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for nominating me. I was shocked when I saw this. I'm working on it now. Thankyouuuu! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. you arelly like lipstick x3 congrats with the awards :)

    Invite you to enter
    || Luch Luch Craft x Persunmall International Giveaway
    Hope you will Join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on posting and remeber never give up with what you are doing. It is always hard at the beginning! xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award!! :) it's really nice to know lots of things about you. and gosh it's so addictive to watch The Walking Dead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine!! Yeah The Walking Dead is so addictive. You should watch World War Z as well.. ;)

      Delete
  8. Hello Krisella I nominated you again for the Liebster =)

    http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-liebster-blog-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyy! Thanks.. I'll be working on this Rattus! :)

      Delete
  9. omgggg that looks so cool!
    its gonna be common for me entering here <3 hope we could follow

    www.malesclutch.net
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete