January 6, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Rose Addict


Happy New Year everyone! How was your first week of January? I just came back from a couple of weeks of vacation from my hometown. It is surprisingly refreshing and I'm thankful that I got to spend the holidays with my family. Anywho, I'm here to review a random product I got during the holidays. I saw this Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Rose Addict at SM Supermarket while shopping for groceries remembering that I forgot my lip balm here in Manila, I bought it and used the entire vacation.


Likes:
Moisturizing. It does its job of moisturizing my lips so I can pull some Matte lippies
SPF16. Summer season is approaching again and we need SPF for our lips as well to prevent darkening and chapping.
Cheap at Php 90.


Dislikes:
Scent. It smells and tastes like Tempra in Cherry flavor. If you read some of my other reviews you'll know that I'm particular about how a product smells, so this is a No-No for me. Spare yourself from purchasing this collection and get the Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow instead. 


The color is a nice payoff for a balm which is faint red. Overall, I still prefer the Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow rather than this collection. They have the same properties but at least that one smells better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment