February 4, 2014

Random Thoughts: My Current Favorite Skin Care Products

Where did January go? I can't believe it's already February since I'm still having the post-Christmas sickness because of the weather recently. Because of my pimple breakout and ultra-dry skin, I decided to focus more on skin care rather than makeup last month. I found these gems along the way and fell in love instantly. Find out more about them after the jump.


I am so obsessed with this lotion. I don't really apply lotion during day time because I find them too sticky and annoying because I perspire a lot. This one changed my life though. Upon application, it dries so quick it happens with a blink of an eye. Seriously. I have an endless list of why I love this lotion so much I finished it within three weeks. Another thing is that it's Eco-friendly. The packaging I believe was changed into a simpler one to be nature-friendly. High five Nivea! It is really helpful for dry to very dry skin. It made my skin look healthy and moisturized. I am going to purchase the bigger size of this lotion and use it until I get tired of it.

Another gem I found last month is this toner from Skin White. I saw it while browsing at SM Savemore supermarket while looking for a new toner since I was changing face products because of my recent breakout. Upon seeing this product, I remember that I loved Skin White's soap and lotion back in college so I thought about giving it a try. To my surprise, me and my husband loved this product to bits. It's cheap for less than Php 50 and cleanses excess oil and dirt really well. The only issue for me though is that it's not alcohol free and the scent stings. Nevertheless, it's a great product that is worth the try.

7 comments:

  1. Nice review. I wanna try the Nivea body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do that.. it's really worth it! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely products. Nivea has some really amazing lotions, I've always been a fan, but I haven't tried that one yet.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it.. Thanks Alexandra! :)

      Delete
  3. if you'd like to learn more about laser tattoo removal gurgaon, click the following link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of the weather my skin is constantly dry. I'm curious on the Nivea lotion. How much is it by the way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the 125 ml for 79 pesos while the 250 ml is 150 pesos. it's so worth it! :)

      Delete