March 11, 2014

5 Reasons to Watch The Lego Movie

I admit that I underestimated this movie by going in to the cinema with very low expectations. Come on, talking legos? You've got to be kidding me. I just watched it because my husband is so amazed to hear his favorite actors dubbing the characters. But like any other parent that watched the movie with their kids, I didn't know that I was up for a surprise. :)

1. "Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team! Everything is awesome! When we're living our dream." If you watched the movie, I know you're still having an LSS of this awesome song. It's actually my ring tone right now and my husband's too! It's such a happy song that is easy to memorize and you'll have a lot of fun singing it.

2. Morgan Freeman is hilarious! You will laugh a lot hearing his character saying hilarious things while you know that it's him. So as Liam Neeson being the good or bad cop. It's so much fun watching the movie knowing that the actors behind their voices are serious and respected veterans.

3. Best Batman song ever. The song started with "Darkness. No parents." 

4. You will not expect a parenting lesson from this movie. You'll think that the target audience are kids but it's good for both parent and child alike.

5. Everyone is awesome. At the end of the movie, it teaches us that everyone is special in their own way. You just have to believe in yourself. It also conveys a great message about people who are kids at heart but never really admit to the people around them and to themselves.

Overall, The Lego Movie is a must-watch movie! I hope it wins best animated film awards this year. It's a good movie for all ages too. I also can't wait for the sequel. Now please tell me I convinced you to watch this movie already? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment