March 22, 2014

My Mini Revlon Haul

I ran out of liquid eye liner last week and decided to purchase a new one from Revlon since I haven't tried any of their liners yet because I'm a sucker for Maybelline's hyper sharp. While I was browsing their products I saw this Revlon Nearly Naked foundation which I recognized from all the raves that I've been reading online. I swatched some of the shades and ended up with the Nude 150. I purchased both the Nearly Naked foundation and Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen. Good thing is that I have a voucher from my BDJ planner which gives a 500 peso discount for every 1,500 peso purchase. I searched for an item to complete my 1,500 peso purchase and obviously, it has to be a lip product so I got this lip liner in Pink Rose.  

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Nude 150 (Php 525.00)

Revlon ColorStay Lip liner in Pink Rose 650 (Php 475.00)

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen (Php 575.00)

Those are the items that I purchased for my mini Revlon haul. I am so excited to try them! I'll let you know my thoughts after playing with them. Have you tried any of these products? If yes, let me know your thoughts! :)

10 comments:

  1. I'll wait for your Revlon Nearly Naked Review. I've been wanting to try that for the longest time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nearly naked foundation :) <3
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! Now I know I made the right choice. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pull-out sharpener that comes with the lipliner :) Been hearing too much about the Nearly Naked, I should give it a shot, too. I hope you brought these during the women's month sale :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently loving the Nearly Naked, you should give it a shot! aww.. so sad, I didn't know about the women's month sale but I got a 500 off naman from my BDJ coupon so it's ok na rin. Thank you for visiting Tellie! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul! I've been wanting to try the Nearly Naked foundation since it's been raved about by many people. Hopefully it will look good on me too, hehe. Great lip liner shade! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
    ** Pls follow my new accounts in FB & Twitter.
    I'll definitely follow back! :) **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naked foundation is really great. I'm currently in love with it. You should try it! :)

      Delete
  5. Nearly Naked works well even with my combo skin! It does not melt easily! :)

    ReplyDelete