April 8, 2014

A Rant for Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen

This is the worst eyeliner I've tried so far. I honestly didn't see this coming since I trusted the brand too much I was sold with the name itself. When you're looking for a liquid eyeliner, you have to go for the one that offers pigmentation and staying power. This has neither.

It's such a shame I even proudly posted this in my haul post three weeks ago just to discover that it doesn't live up my expectations. I can't believe I spent Php 575 pesos for this. 



Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen has a felt tip liner which is easy to manipulate while applying on your lids.

one layer applied

two layers applied

The pigmentation of this eye pen is like a pentel pen lacking ink. The staying power is not good either, it fades after just a couple of hours. If you're looking for a drugstore liquid eyeliner, save yourself from purchasing this and go for Maybelline Hypersharp instead.

I have to go pluck my eyebrows. Lol. Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I feel you. Sometimes you expect too much especially when the product has a hefty price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried HBC's eyeliner pen? it's super cheap but has a decent quality to offer.. I am using it for a year now, Nka dalawa nko. ;)

    Love lots,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My office mate just told me about it. I will try that soon. Thanks Cassie! :)

      Delete
  3. I have this. It's really super dark and it stays on until you remove it plus it writes over everything from cream eye shadow to pencil eyeliner. I've been using it for maybe a month or so and it's still very very dark. You may have gotten a defective product? I had zero expectations but ended up being pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete