April 16, 2014

I Won Project Vanity's Lipstick Confidential Game

Since it's holy week and I declared a blogging hiatus before this week started, I'll just post this quick one about the loot that came in my mail today. Three weeks ago, I joined Project Vanity's Lipstick Confidential Game wherein we had to guess how many lipstick Ms. Liz have. It was so much fun trying to count all those lippies she have on her stash. I ended up guessing a total of 230 and the correct answer is 231! Yay! I answered the closest number so I won the loot! I am indeed the Lippie Monster with the lipstick radar. Lol. Anyway, here are the stuffs that I got.

Beauty UK Lipsticks in Plumalicious, Sunset, Son of a Peach and Pink My Ride

Beauty UK Lip Vinyls in Pure Pasha and Ibiza

Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks in Bellissima, Naked Peach and Queen Bee

Rose Body Lotion and Rose Body Wash

Sling Bag and Coin Purse

Again, thank you so much Ms. Liz Lanuzo for this loot. Have a blessed holy week everyone and enjoy your vacation. :)

4 comments:

  1. You're indeed the lippie (but pretty) monster. Ang galing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so amazing, well done! So many amazing goodies to try =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete