April 4, 2014

Recent Eats



I lied when I told you that I'll be having a Foodie Week on my Cafe Breton post. There are way too many food post drafts on my Drafts folder which is too confusing already. I decided today that I'll make a single entry for all the yummy food that I ate in March. AND I won't describe everything because you only need to know one thing: They're all yummy and worth it!

Tokyo Cafe's Yoshi's Burger
Chatime's Peppered Chicken

Brickfire's Cowgirl Annie


Sbarro's Baked Ziti - got it FREE from our PerxStamps

Kamayan sa Palaisdaan's Ginataang Kuhol


Kamayan sa Palaisdaan's Sizzling Blue Marlin


That was fast! Have you tried any of these? Do share!

4 comments:

  1. This post made me even more hungry! I'm drooling right now, haha.. You always eat such amazing food! <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakakagutom! Parang ang sarap nung kuhol.

    ReplyDelete