May 9, 2014

Recent Faves!

Hey everyone, I was on a blogging hiatus for the past week. I didn't post anything since my MAC Brave Red post last Tuesday and I feel bad about that. I've been pursuing something in my professional career that needed to be prioritized, but hey I'm back! And I'm here to show you my favorites this summah!

It's freakishly hot nowadays specially during the afternoons. Beach and bikini pictures are everywhere in the social media. I just can't help but feel really envious with people who have time for vacations (and bikini bods!) when I'm just here inside our air-conditioned office (feeling my two-layers of tummy fats). Anywhoo, here are the products that I'm currently loving.

Garnier Light Complete Brightening Scrub - I don't have a review about this product (BOOO!). Trust me, I attempted too many times to make one but I just don't have the right words for it. I have only so much love for this product because it works really well. My sister was the one who recommended it to me when she asked me to buy one for her. She's been using it for years now and she guaranteed that it's really effective. I love how the scrub cleanses your pores and the lemon scent is so refreshing. It's just less than Php 90 by the way.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - The best thing about this foundation is the shade match and the staying power. It lasts really long and it has SPF as well. Really great for summer!

Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Pink Rose - I've been using this lipliner almost everyday and love it every single time. Whenever the lipstick fades on top of my lips, this liner leaves a good outline.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic - This is a perfect summer shade that will match your neon top or bikini. It stands out really loud and is unapologetic for it.

* That's three Revlon products in a row! I think these products made up for the sucky Colorstay eye liner already.

Shiseido Lacquer Gloss in Baby Doll - I'm not a fan of glosses but this one's an exemption! I love applying it on my lower lips for a full-lips look! The packaging is super classy too, I love seeing it on my kit.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Energizing Orange - I only bought this balm a month ago and I'm close to hitting the pan already. This is a perfect summer balm since it has SPF and it smells so refreshing because of the orange scent. It's a a great balm whenever you apply matte lippies too.

Snoe Here Comes the Sunblock - I've been using this sunblock since summer last year and I still love it!

Forever 21 Shades and Earrings Set - Forever 21 held a Sale with a 30% Off for all their accessories last March. I took advantage of the sale and bought this super cute shades for only 279.30 (original price is 399) and this earrings set for I think around 250. I can say that I already maxed out the usage for these items and I'm contemplating about purchasing a new pair of shades and another earring set. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment