July 8, 2014

My Current Favorites!

I woke up at 4AM this morning and I cannot sleep since. It's 6:30AM now and I decided to blog through my phone so I'll eventually get drained and fall asleep. Anyway. This post was scheduled yesterday but I got really lazy (AGAIN!! Swear I'm having an affair with laziness recently) and you figure out the rest. Haha. Monthly favorites posts isn't really a thing hear because these sorta posts just pops outta nowhere whenever I feel like I'm trying a lot of new stuffs. That exactly happened last month, so I debated with myself for a while if I should make it a "June Favorites" post but I'm afraid I can't sustain that monthly thing so I just settled for "Current Favorites". TADAAA!! Listing all the stuffs after the jump.. Plus non-cosmetics stuffs!!


Lippies
Maybelline Baby Lips balm in Smoothing Cherry - I ran out of Baby Lips in Energizing Orange last month so I decided to try another flavor. This taste - I mean smell even better! I swear the Baby Lips SPF20 is the most amazing Maybelline balm collection. They smell like candies!
The Face Shop My Lips Eat Cherry tint in Bloody RedWhenever I feel lazy or want to look effortless and natural, I go for this tint. I just apply it as cheek tint, lip tint, some powder and I'm ready to roll! It's really weird that I get more compliments when I put less or no makeup at all. Though I feel giddy inside, I want my face made-up because I like it better when I think I'm pretty other than when people thinks I am. It matters to me what I think of myself rather than what others think of me. (Sorry, just a sleepless thought. Hope you get it though! ;))
MAC Satin Lipstick in Rebel - As I've mentioned in my review post, this is my current addiction. It's because this plum-vampy shade is an all new thing to me. I feel so sexy whenever I wear it. Sometimes, I don't even care if it's too dark for day time wear. I even wear it in the office. It's my new rockstar lippie! ;)

Eye Makeup
My Inglot Freedom System Blush + Eyeshadow Palette - My review for this palette is the longest review I've ever made in this blog. It's as long as the first chapter of my college thesis. (Lol) That's just how much I love and rave about it! It's perfect.
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - There are equal numbers of pros and cons for this product. It doesn't live up to my expectations but I notice myself reaching for it a lot. It can be a pain in the ass to apply most of the time but I always opt for natural looking lashes recently.
Nichido blending and brow brush - I remember it's a weekend after I bought my Inglot palette when we went home to Quezon and I forgot my brushes here in Manila. I am dying to try the palette so I went to Watsons and grabbed the cheapest brushes available. It's Php 130 for four brushes already! Crazy! I must say, I am surprised that I didn't throw them away. Though they're not perfect, these brushes ended in my daily makeup kit. 

The Face Shop Lovin'
I'm already hitting pan on this Face Shop Clean Face Mild Lotion sample and it's a candidate for re-purchase. Another awesome discovery is this Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist that is soo refreshing! I wish I had it last summer. Wow, (I must say) my Face Shop haul is really worth it after all. :)

Other Stuffs
Beauty Book pouch - I've been using this pouch for quite a while now because I love that it's compact and just plain black. Thanks Beauty Book for sending me this! :)
Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue - This is one of the classic perfumes of all ages and I've been addicted to it since I started using fragrances. I experimented with others but I always go back with D and G Light Blue because it's just home for me.
Watsons Perfume Container - My Light Blue is too big to carry around though it's on a really classy bottle. So I settled on transferring some of it to this perfume container. This cute tiny bottle is handy and easy to squeeze in my bag or pouch whenever I'm in a hurry.
Coach Wristlet - I've been attached to this wristlet since I got it from Kylie Gail Shop. I still can't get over the fact that it matches my Coach bag. I just love the combo and how handy it is whenever I go for a walk. It fits my phone, some cash, ID, and even a couple more cards. Awesome!
Anthologie of the Scarf - You may be seeing a lot of my product shots with this dark leopard printed scarf. I bought two of this from Anthologie of the Scarf. They have a whole lot of stylish variety and their proceeds goes to the kids of aetas which is their chosen charity. You won't feel bad about splurging.

Those are my current favorites. What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. I really love your Inglot palette too, great colours! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete