September 16, 2014

My Recent Skin Care Purchase

Since I switched the category of my blog from "Personal and Beauty" to "Food and Beauty", I drafted a lot of food reviews and quite neglected the "Beauty" part. I mentioned before that this blog's hits mostly comes from my skincare reviews such as whitening soaps and body scrubs. Last Sunday as I was on a grocery shopping for my daughter's necessities, I came across the toiletries section and grabbed some products that I find interesting. Hopefully, my upcoming reviews for these products will be helpful to my readers just like my previous posts.

Nivea Mattifying Toner - I had the Kojie San toner in my cart but changed my mind since I was more intrigued with this one's "mattifying" claim. Plus, the "for combination to oily skin" label really got me into purchasing because it goes to show that they know the types of facial skin.

Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub - This one isn't a first-time purchase. It's actually my second tube since I liked the exfoliating scrub that comes with it. 

A Bonne Spa Milk Salt - This product is everywhere! Since I was in high school, I've been spotting this product in grocery stores but I never really tried it. I hit the pan of my Gluta-C body scrub and thought that I shoud try a new one. So I got this spa milk salt to finally try it since a lot were raving about the effectiveness. I chose the shower formula since this one have a cuter packaging. Hoho!

So those are the product reviews that you can expect here in a few weeks or so. Have a great week ahead of you!

2 comments: