December 8, 2014

Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof Mascara

Finally.. a new mascara! I mentioned in my last post that I should get new mascara and get rid of my current one because it's over three months old already. Last month, Maybelline had a clearance sale and I took advantage of that to purchase a new tube. I got the Falsies for less than 300+ pesos which is almost 40% less of its original selling price. To tell you honestly, this mascara is by far the best that I have tried from the brand.

First thing's first, this is my first waterproof mascara. I have always been scared of the fact that waterproof mascaras are hard to remove, so I opted for the washable ones. Now this is life changing, and I must say I am never going back. If you have oily eyelids like me, you might want to try waterproof mascaras to avoid fall-outs. Before, I had to wipe my under-eyes every now and then to make sure I don't have Panda eyes yet. With this, I'm free as a bird, though I haven't tried crying with it on yet. Haha. A good makeup remover will do just the perfect job of removing it, no tugging and pulling needed. :)

Now let's talk about the wand.. I love it! The curve perfectly fit my eyes, which gets almost all of my lashes in one go. It is fibrous enough that makes application easier since it applies a good amount of mascara. If only it can be longer and curvier that would be awesome. But this is good enough, I guess. 


This mascara claims to have Pro-Keratin fibers that add to the length of the eyelashes. True enough, I experienced it first hand and I must say that it is a winner when it comes to lengthening. The volume though is my issue. It doesn't really add more than it claims. 

Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof Mascara
Overall, I think it is a decent mascara for its price. Though it does not resemble a "falsies" or false eyelashes, it gives enough length to make flirtatious lashes and holds it throughout the day. I do recommend it for daily use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment