January 31, 2015

Last Day of January Haul: Facial Skin Care

Yesterday, I spent almost four hours of me time at SM City North EDSA. There's this ridiculous movie that I want to watch, but I'll save myself from humiliation (so I won't write about it here). Also, I was looking for a book that has been sold out since last month. Luckily, I got to watch the movie and bought the book, so yay for me! Honestly, I've been avoiding this mall for years now because the crowd freaks me out. Seriously, IMHO there's little room to breathe there. But I gave my indoorsman self a chance to at least be familiarized on where stores are and I patiently did. :)

At the end of this me time before meeting with my husband, I decided to roam around Watsons since I have to purchase a thing or two. These are obviously impulse purchases and definitely not on the list except for the Garnier facial wash. Speaking of this Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub, did you notice any difference in the packaging? Yes, absolutely! They overhauled the packaging to this plastic container. I've been using this facial wash for more than a year now but I haven't written about it here. Maybe I'll write about the difference between the before and after packaging and some changes per se. 

Another brand I love is Kojie San. It never fails to prove its effectiveness when it comes to whitening. I've been using the Kojie San soap for God knows how long, and so now I'm giving it a chance with my face. I hope this Kojie San Cleanser Toner and Kojie San Face Lightening Cream are as effective as I hope them to be. 

Last is the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. This is my friend Kho's favorite lip butter. He uses it before applying a lipstick. I tried it one time for removing my lip stain and it effectively did without the need for wiping with force. How fun! So I decided to get myself one too.

How about you, what's your recent impulse purchase? Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment