Howdy! So Rosamund Pike did not win the Oscars for portraying Amazing Amy of Gone Girl. What a bummer.. :( Oh well, I'm still happy for Julianne Moore because she's been waiting for this her whole life. Anyway, I had a hard time finding myself a copy of this book. I've been searching for a couple of months already, and when I finally purchased one.. Surprise! It's my sister's gift for my birthday. Haha. Right now, I have two copies with me. I and my sister agreed that I'll just give the other one away here.
It's a crazy movie -- literally and figuratively, but it's actually entertaining and refreshing to watch something unpredictable. If you are as crazy about the movie as much as I do, read it with me! Here, I'm giving you a chance to win a copy of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Just follow the instructions on the Raffle Copter widget below. Easy Peasy!
Keep in mind that:
1. This giveaway will run for only two weeks (February 24 - March 10).
2. I DO NOT have any affiliation with any book store or any groups connected to this book or the author.
3. For Philippine residents only.
4. I will shoulder the shipping fee.
5. If you're below 18 years old, please ask the permission of you guardian first.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck! :)