March 10, 2016

3 Maybelline Products That I'll Keep on Repurchasing


If you accidentally drop my bag or purposely turn it upside-down, I guarantee you that you'll find these three flying across the floor. Maybelline is my first love in terms of cosmetics. Back when I was in college when I was still clueless about makeup, I used to have a Maybelline lipstick and a Clinique mascara -- and that was it! Over the years, I became biased towards high-end brands, but surprisingly find myself still repurchasing these three every time I ran out.

1. Maybelline HyperSharp Liner

I had a love and hate relationship with this eyeliner a couple of years ago. It dries up really quick when left uncovered, so I guess that's the letdown. So NEVER leave it uncovered to maximize your usage. Anyway, it's a decent eyeliner for 400 pesos. Maybelline usually has their sale, so if you want to try it for a lower price, I suggest you follow their instagram page for updates. I believe I bought this for less than 300 pesos.

It's called Hyper Sharp because (duh?) it's pointy. The pigmentation is glossy but not too dark, so you'll have to pile up when lining your eyes. The staying power I believe is what makes it worth it. It stays all day in my severely oily eyelids.

2. Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm

Among the three, this is my most overused product of Maybelline. I always have three tubes of this lip balm simultaneously being used. There's one at home, there's another one in my bag, and in the office. My lips always feel moisturized after swiping some of these on. It's also good in prepping your lips for matte lippies. I even use it to remove lipstick pigments by swiping it repeatedly and blotting tissue over and over again to remove the remnants of my lip stains.

3. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia

Last but definitely not the least is the Color Sensational lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia. This is my second tube already and I can still see myself repurchasing after finishing it. (I only have 1/4 left by the way so..) The first tube I had was from 2013 and I never stopped using it. It's my version of Taylor Swift's red lipstick, whatever brand that is. Every time I feel lazy or just can't decide which lipstick to use, this is the obvious choice for me. Also, if you're following me on SnapChat (itsmekrisella), you'll notice the silver tube that I kept on re-applying. 

That Silver tube of Fuchsia lipstick!

SWATCHED: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia
The formula is consistent and very pigmented. The texture is very creamy and glides smoothly every single time. You don't need to  prep your lips with a lip balm before applying because the formula itself is already very moisturizing. Note that I've been using the word "very" in every sentence to justify my thoughts. (Ha-ha) This Fuchsia will suit every skin tone from fair to medium. If there's a drugstore Pink lipstick every woman should get, I believe this is it!

2 comments:

  1. I love maybelline too. All their face products never made me breakout Ü

    I hope you could visit my blog
    www.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete