Pages

SWATCHED: bareMinerals The Star Treatment Eyeshadow Palette Swatches



I decided to include this to my wishlist since seeing it on my most favorite blogger's top 10 of 2012: Makeup Palettes. I have always been in love with the earth-toned eyeshadows because it compliments my eyes. Unfortunately, it is not available here in the Philippines so I took advantage of Miggy's travel to get one. And here it is!




Here are the swatches:

(from Left-Right) VIP, Connoisseur, Carte Blanche, Ritzy, Kudos, Bragging Rights, Elitist, Extravagance

I love it! Actually, I'm obsessed with it. I'll be using it for the rest of my 2013 so watch out.

3 comments:

  1. great post & review !!!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings <3

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bragging Rights, I think it’s a great swatch!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete