Pages

Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Queen Bee

HEYYY! It's Monday again. So far, May is the most hectic month for me this year. I have lots of activities done and planned. Yesterday, I went to Enchanted Kingdom with my cousins and siblings and it was just so much fun. My body hurts like hell and I went home looking like I showered because of Rio Grande and Log Jam but it is all so worth it! It was superb spending the entire day with my cousins that I grew up with, literally since when we're still in diapers. Haha. Anyways, I just wanted to share that, but this post is really about this red lipstick.

I've been reading a lot of great reviews about Colour Collection but I haven't really tried it myself. Well, I almost did one time when I was about to try purchasing one from sample room, but I got lazy because I found out that I still have to deposit a shipping fee. I remember that I really wanted to try Bellissima because it's my kind of Pink. Luckily, I got that one too, but I'll review this astonishing Red first.

SWATCHED: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Queen Bee
I got all these gorgeous Colour Collection shades from Project Vanity's Lipstick Confidential Game. They are crazy pigmented that it scares me when I take them off sometimes. Haha. Literally, they are "Ultimate Wear" lipsticks. Even when you eat or drink, there will still be a pigmented stain left on your lips. The only way to permanently remove it is through a makeup remover.

LIP SWATCH: Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Queen Bee
Another thing that I love about this lipstick is the smooth application. It glides easily when you apply it. I think they tried imitating MAC's vanilla scent and they achieved it! It's also very moisturizing and non-drying. But the most awesome factor about this lippie is that it's really affordable for only Php 350. :)

The only thing that bothers me is the packaging. This lipstick is now separated in half inside the tube. I don't know why but I think it's the packaging. Nevertheless, I don't really care because I really love it!

4 comments: