Pages

My First Scuba Diving Experience

Discovering life underwater has been in my bucket list for sometime now. Luckily, I got to strike it off of my list last summer. Clueless as I was, I didn't know that the experience was even more amazing than how I've seen it in photos. I must warn you as early as now that this post is photo-heavy. 


Last April, a colleague of ours invited us to try scuba diving at Anilao Batangas. The resort was called Dive and Trek and we were offered an all-in package inclusive of all the diving equipment, training, resort amenities, boat rides, lunch and unlimited coffee and drinks. The package was a lot more cheaper than the pricing we canvassed in Coron Palawan. If you're interested, you can visit their page on Facebook: Dive District












Overall, I can say that the experience was one for the books. It was worth every centavo since it's not every summer that you get to experience life underwater. The mere fact that I breathed tank oxygen for an hour still blows my mind whenever I think about it. Another exciting part of the experience was the preparation. I've no clue on how it's supposed to be so I was researching like crazy. I even researched "What to wear under your wet-suit". Thankfully, I saw Zalora's collection of swimwear. Zalora has a variety of available sexy and stylish swimwear. It's very helpful since most divers suggests wearing just swimsuits beneath the wet-suit when diving.