November 2, 2012

Natasha Beauty Lip and Cheek Tint in Berry Pink

PRICE: Php 165
Natasha Pre-Order
RATING: 5 / 10



I got this product when I ordered for a pack of underwear from Natasha a couple of months ago. I tried the product one time when my office mate and I was playing around with our "Kikay Kits". I saw this product on his kit and tried it with another Natasha product. I instantly loved the color on my cheeks! It's really girly and pink.



Product Claim:
Natasha Online Catalog 

 Lip and Cheek Tint
Barely Blushing
~ A lightweight easy to apply lip and cheek tint that adds a dash of color to your cheeks and lips. With its hypoallergenic formulation and long lasting color, it's perfect for your cheeks and your lips. Double the fun and excitement with Berry Pink, Berry Peach and Rosy Red.
Size/s: 6.5g

Likes:
Cheap.
Pigmented color
Long lasting

DISLIKES:
Not easily available. You still have to order it from a re-seller
SCENT. I don’t like the rosy scent
Not effective as lip tint
Quite sticky
No ingredient information
I don’t think this shade will compliment every complexion

OVERALL:
I think the price is fair enough for what the product can offer.

How about you? Have you tried any Natasha Product?

No comments:

Post a Comment