November 8, 2012

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red


I never owned any Red Lipstick before. It was always PINK for me because it looks good on my fair skin tone. A couple of weeks ago I saw this picture of Beyonce on her website wearing this really red lipstick.  I thought the photograph was awesome! Her eyes matches her hair color and the color red stands out. She's not even wearing that much mascara, eye shadow or even eyeliner, it's just that RED LIPSTICK! Because of this picture, I was convinced to buy a red lippie product.





I read and read blogs about red lipsticks. I think the highest rated one is Mac Russian Red. I am not that sure if this shade will fit me so I bought its so-called "dupe" which is Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red. Oh and Beyonce is one of the Revlon endorsers too! Anyways, I really love this product because it's REALLY RED! I like its "matte-ness" and staying power. It's more than half of the price of Mac Russian Red, for less than 500 pesos you get the quality of a thousand. It's also non-drying!! AWESOME!!  I've been wearing it for more than a week now! 


Overall, it's a great awesome buy! If you're looking for the perfect matte red lipstick, this is the shit for you! Have a great day! Tell me about your most awesome RED!

8 comments:

  1. I have this and I loooove it too! ♥

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, You have very beautiful and interesting blog! :)

    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    www.umostyle.com

    P.S. Love Beyonce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a great colour

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shade is so gorgeous!! it looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been searching for the perfect red lippie for ages now! I can't use matte lipstick, though, coz my lips tend to dry out. Would you know if they have non-matte ones? Thanks so much for this! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pretty! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html

    Much Love!
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Revlon lippies are cool! What other shades do you have?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete