Pages

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

The package comes with an extra silicone
Since I started using makeup, I was always using a generic brand for my eyelash curler. Why buy some branded stuff when the generic ones works just fine. Right? Last Christmas I received this Shu Uemura Eyelash curler as a gift. My whole perspective about the branded curler thing changed!



LIKES:

This curler is perfect for long eyes like mine. The problem that I had with my previous curler is that it does not fit well and it sometimes pinches my skin around the eye area. Shu Uemura fits perfectly! I think the silicone does the magic. I can curl my lashes in the morning without any mascara and wake-up the next day with my lashes still curled! How fun?


[Left] Natural; [Right] Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler used

DISLIKES:

It is so expensive here! I'm lucky that I got the chance to have one as a gift. They sell it for more than Php 1,000 here in the Philippines. When I asked mom, she got it from her friend in Japan for more or less Php 700 only.


used with Maybelline Hypersharp Liner and Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

VERDICT:

It's really worth the bucks. When the time came that I'll need a new one, I'll buy another.
(for Php 700 only of course!)

What do you think?