January 29, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara: Product Review

PRICE: $ 5.94 
(approx. Php 243)
RATING: 9 / 10




Lo and behold.. My First EVER Non-Lipstick Cosmetics Review!! Yayy!
So this is the first of several reviews from Migs' Pasalubongs.

Let's do this!



Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara is the latest Eyelash product of the brand. I I have always been a Clinique Mascara user since I started using make-up because they gave me the volume that I needed with my already long eyelashes. But this Maybelline mascara changed my view about drugstore brands. 
I decided to get this latest product to see for myself if Maybelline is really a something when it comes to mascaras.


So here's my first impression about the product:

Likes:

- I love the packaging and name. I have to give it to their marketing team for the witty idea of having it named after a "rocket launch" and coloring it with blue and pink which is really an eye catcher.


- The rubber brush is a great idea! Instead of having the usual bristles for the brush, having the rubber one doesn't absorb the liquid. 


- They're acclaiming the "fast-glide" formula which upon application, doesn't disappoint.



- It glides easily and it doesn't only add volume but additional length as well.


Dislikes:
- It doesn't dry up quickly. I'm into the habit of using an eyelash curler after applying my mascara and it takes a lot of time to dry causing it to stick to the curler. 

-Not yet available here in the Philippines. So I don't know how to get another tube after I ran out. Also, they sell Maybelline mascaras here in a higher price. 


So what do I say after my first coat?




It is certainly a Love-At-First-Use!
I love love it! 

Overall, it's a great buy for me! I love it!

If you have any chance on buying this mascara, Go grab it!

2 comments:

  1. It’s sad that this is not available here in the Philippines :(
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline, I believe it's already available here! They just released it late last year. :)

      Delete