Pages

Instagrammable Eats: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


Today, my plan didn't go as expected so I decided to take advantage of where I am and went to Glorietta since I'm not that familiar with this location. I took advantage of the opportunity to explore! So I decided to do some shopping since we already received our 13th month pay. YAY! After shopping, we got curious about this cupcake place called "Vanilla Cupcake Bakery". This bakery will soon have a branch at UP AyalaLand Technohub as well (it's where our office is located). 



Upon entering the store, these yummy cupcakes will make you salivate. They have a wide range of variety from red velvet cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes and even salted caramel. The best thing for me about this store is that it's very cozy and the interior is so cute and girly! The wallpapers and chandeliers are very colorful. They even have frames hanging on the wall with thoughtful mottos on them. 

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery Menu

Red Velvet Cupcake

Salted Caramel Cheesecake

Eco-friendly fork

My Cupcake eating a cupcake

Triple Chocolate Frappe

Naughty Nutella Frappe

Take-out cupcake box and container. Cute!

Overall, I find this place very #instagrammable. From the interior, food, utensils, to take-out boxes, everything is just so photogenic. Their cupcakes are okay, maybe I can rate it next to Cupcakes by Sonja. I thoroughly enjoyed their Chocolate drinks though. We will come back to try their other food soon.