Pages

Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Pink Rose

Hello everyone, how was your holy week? Mine was really great because I got to spend the weekend with my family in Batangas. It's also refreshing to be on a vacation and online hiatus. I'm actually planning to do it more often because I feel so human again and less of a computer. Haha.

The first lip product I have here is my current fave. I am not a lipliner person because I love applying my lipstick fresh from the tube without anything else. I also believe that lipliners alter the natural color of a lipstick specially the lighter ones. This product was from my haul a month ago and I can't believe that I'm posting this just now.

The shade is a raspberry pink color with tiny specs of glimmers. It is a great liner for darker colors but alter the color of the lighter ones. My MAC Please Me becomes a MAC Chatterbox whenever I use this lipliner beneath. But on the brighter side, it makes the darker lipsticks last longer than usual and even leaves a good amount of stain after meal of drink.

Another great thing about this product is the sharpener at the bottom of the pen. It's awesome because you get to control the thinness of the tip of your lipliner. :)


Overall, I really love this product. I've been using it almost everyday! The staying power is great, so is the texture. If you're planning to purchase a Revlon lipliner, I suggest you wait for the sale season since it still can be discounted for almost half of its original price which is Php 475.

No comments:

Post a Comment