Pages

Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio in RD1 Apple

Two weeks ago, I reviewed Shiseido Lacquer Gloss in Baby Doll which I'm currently loving. Another item I got from Shiseido's Summer Collection is this Face Color Enhancing Trio in RD1 Apple. This is the first Shiseido blush that I've tried and well, I can tell you that it isn't bad. This compact has three sections, a light pink blush, a sheer tan for sculpting, and a peach highlighter. The powder is semi-matte but it somehow gives the face a sheer glow effect.


I have some points reviewed in this product so read on to know more about it!


Packaging. Shiseido has always been consistent about their classy packaging and this one fulfilled my expectations. Though it's a bit bigger than most blush packaging, I love how big the mirror is that it can already substitute my powder compact whenever I re-touch. Another thing is the brush. I tried Shiseido's Maquillage Eyeshadow before and there's a lovely super soft brush that comes with it. This brush resembles that soft brush from the eyeshadow and I love using it.


Price. With the price of this trio, you can already buy a high-end liquid foundation that will last for nine months to a whole year. I don't guarantee that it's a better idea to purchase this instead of a high-end foundation but if you have a couple of thousand bucks to spare, I think this is a nice product to try. But if you're on a tight budget, skip this. This is worth Php 1,950 by the way.


Texture.  As I've said, the texture is semi-matte. It has tiny specs of glimmer which can be too "sparkly" for someone's taste. The texture of this product is good for summer because it is really light to wear. I personally love the shimmery effect of this blush specially when the sun strikes my face, very summery! :)

SWATCHED: Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio in RD1 Apple

Pigmentation. It is not the best. I already regret what I just typed because I love this brand, but in all honesty it is really not that pigmented. You have to do some heavy-swatching to attain a quite pigmented look. The sheer tan sculpting color also tends to blend on my skin color so it doesn't really help on "sculpting" my skin. On the brighter side, the blush is really nice which offers a glow-from-within look.

Staying Power. The staying power is just average. It lasts for 3 to 4 hours only.


FACE SWATCH:  Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio in RD1 Apple
Though it is not crazy pigmented, the shades can be used individually or blended together which I think is really flexible and useful. It's non-comodogenic and dermatologist-tested as well. I can recommend this compact to individuals with really sensitive skin and tend to get irritated easily. 


4 comments:

  1. The colours are very beautiful and it looks very natural. Sometimes it's good when blushes aren't that pigmented.
    Great review, it's a shame it only lasts 4 hours though...

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete