Pages

Outfit Post: A Hollywood Inspired Look

Hello everyone!! Christmas is coming!!! 
Christmas parties are held by every company yearly. 
This year, our company decided to have a Hollywood themed party at Edsa Shangri-La Hotel, Manila. 

Here's my look:


Face:
- The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream in Natural Beige
- Maybelline Clear Smooth powder in Nude Beige

Cheeks:
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Eyes:
- Avon eyeshadow
- Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Lips:
MAC Amplified Creme in Chatterbox 


So, about Mac Chatterbox it's obviously perfect! 
It looks simple yet elegant when you wear it specially when wearing a chic gown.. I love it! I just can't afford wearing it everyday because MAC products are really expensive, but they're worth it though. I'll just post a detailed review about it.

Here's my full outfit that night:


Gorgeous pink salmon gown it is!
It makes me feel sooo sexy! Ha! Every woman should wear a pretty gown once in a while and get that great feeling of being complimented by a lot of people.. 
Every woman deserves THAT feeling!


OHHH! Did I mention that I was chosen to compete for the "Red Carpet Icon" Award? Haha. That is my nervous smile. Good thing I did not trip.



That's it! I had a blast.. Hope y'all enjoyed your Christmas parties!!

Merry Christmas!!!! Spread love..

-Krisella-

4 comments:

  1. you look really pretty! goddess-y aura there:) mac amplified looks kind of dark in the pic but upon wearing it seems light and pink... :) sorry mac noobie here :) hay i do hope someday i'll be owning a few mac lippies... :)

    followed! http://thelazyvanitygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tinay, thanks for dropping by my page.. yeah you should try Mac lippies they're really worth it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you looked so nice!

    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete