Pages

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love That Pink

PRICE: Php 450
Landmark Department Store - Trinoma
RATING: 7/10




It's almost Christmas and the office looks kind of deserted already. Ha! anyway, to end this boredom I decided to write a review about a lipstick that I bought a couple of weeks ago to be a part of my daily pouch. Guess what? It is REVLON!! AGAIN! I've been waiting to get my hands on these but I had a lot of reddish pink on my collection. Anyways, I expected too much from this product. Though Super Lustrous is 25 pesos cheaper than the Matte collection, it is still not worth it. Well okay, it is pigmented! Revlon is consistent with that factor.. BUT the Staying Power is not great with this one. Ugggh! I have to re-touch and re-touch every hour which is not good!



This is me wearing the pretty pigmented shade that is about to fade. It IS pretty though. Overall, It is not worth the money because for almost 500 pesos the staying power should be great already! The matte collection is still the best for me.

6 comments:

  1. it looks great on you!

    Check out my blog at: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love That Pink is one of my Favorite shades from the Revlon Super Lustrous line!!!
    it stays longer if you apply lip liner first as base then followed by the lipstick.

    You might want to check out Revlon Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Suede, not sure though if it's available in our local Revlon counters. I bought mine online kasi.

    http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Hollie! I was looking for Revlon Super Lustrous in Temptress as well, but they're out of stock already. I will definitely try Revlon Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Suede next time. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I heard that if you blot your first layer of lipstick and add another layer, then it makes it last a lot loner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. I've done that before but my lips tends to dry after blotting. Whenever I re-apply the lipstick, lines appear and it's not pretty anymore. Maybe for some it works but for girls like me who have dry and chappy lips it doesn't. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! :)

      Delete