Pages

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Angel Rose


I received this lipstick as an exchange-gift last year from my boss. I wrote this on my wishlist. Bloggers here in the Philippines were raving about it's exceptional pigmentation. I saw some swatches online and thought it's slightly similar with Mac Chatterbox. So I tried comparing them:

Mac Amplified Creme in Chatterbox (Left); Maybelline Colorsensational Angel Rose (Right)
Maybelline Angel Rose is lighter than Mac Chatterbox. I love the color and its pigmentation. The staying power is just so so. It's very creamy when you apply it but my lips end up chapping every time I wear it! It settles on the lines as well. :( That is why I only gave it 6 out of 10. Too bad I've been a fan of  Soft Azallea since I started loving makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment