Pages

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox




I already made a couple of posts that is related to this lippie. I first used it last year to attend my Hollywood-themed Christmas PartyThen I used the swatch to compare it with Maybelline Angel Rose.




So for the swatches and my picture wearing it, just view those mentioned posts. Anyway, I just want you guys to have a closer look of the product. It complements every complexion. It is very creamy but it lasts long. My most favorite thing about it is the pigmentation. I really really love how it's easy to apply and how a little goes a long way. To anyone who's planning to buy it, just go for it! I know it's a hefty Php 1,000 here but believe me it is worth every peso.


2017 Update
I kept on repurchasing this lipstick and I'm already on my third tube. Sadly, MAC lipsticks costs Php 1,250 now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment