January 28, 2013

MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Chatterbox

Happy Tuesday!
As promised, I will be making a post that is only dedicated to Mac Chatterbox.
So here you go..



I already made a couple of posts that is related to this lippie.
I first used it last year to attend my Hollywood-themed Christmas Party.

Then I used the swatch to compare it with Maybelline Angel Rose.






So for the swatches and my picture wearing it, just view those mentioned posts.
Anyway, I just want you guys to have a closer look of the product.
I believe it compliments every complexion. It's creamy but it lasts long.. 

My favorite thing about it is the pigmentation. I really really love how it's easy to apply and how a little goes a long way.

To anyone who's planning to buy it, just go for it!
I know it's a hefty Php 1,000 here but believe me it is worth every peso..


No comments:

Post a Comment