Majolica Majorca stalls nationwide
Another Majolica Majorca product that I got from The Beauty Junkee's 4th Anniversary Giveaway is to be reviewed today. A nail polish? Nope, It's a blush! Yes, you read it right! I am actually a little bit confused with the packaging but I'll talk more about it later.
1. Pigmented. A single drop can cause a serious pigmentation on your cheek!
2. Easy to apply
3. A little goes a long way
4. Long lasting. It lasts for 4 to 5 hours on me.
5. Natural looking leaving a healthy glow!
6. It is not sticky and greasy. This is important during application.
7. No fragrance.
8. Easily available in Majolica Majorca stalls nationwide.
9. Available in different shades: Custard Cream (OR 313), Shell Pink Cream (PK312), Coral Cream (RD 310), Kiichigo/Raspberry Cream (RD411)
1. Expensive for Php 495
2. Packaging. I have this love and hate relationship with the container. It's really cute and whimsical but it's not very travel friendly. It's glass and I'm always afraid that I might break it to pieces. Another thing is that I don't think it's that hygienic to dip the brush every now and then to apply it to your cheeks. I mean, I won't mind if it's mascara or lipstick but I'm very particular with my cheeks because it's the most prone for breakouts. Do you agree with me? If not, please enlighten me with your ideas.
Overall, I really love the finish that it brings but I'm worried about the packaging. I would really appreciate it if they will change it, then it would be perfect. It works for all skin types though and it has matte finish that is not drying.
Have you tried it? What's your thoughts?