Pages

Current Favorites (July 2013)


Helloo!! Can you believe it's already July? We're on the second half of 2013! Yeah..  Just let that sink in. This year went faster than I thought it would. And because of that I'm trying something new. Monthly "Favorites" post! I had a lot of products to try last month so I thought I might do a post like this one to incorporate the products that I liked but didn't have time to do an individual post. Here you go..

Black Beauty Shampoo and Conditioner
I got the chance to use these after I ran out of shampoo. I didn't expect anything from it because honestly, I am not convinced with the packaging. It looks cheap and I think the person or company who made the packaging lacks photoshop skills. (Sorry about that..) Nevertheless, I was surprised on how these products performs! The shampoo smells really great and the conditioner softens my hair like magic. I swear I finished the whole 120 ml bottle in a week. It is that good. So guys, Lesson learned: never judge a shampoo by it's packaging. LOL.


Snoe Here Comes the Sun Block
I've been an avid user of Coppertone since birth because my mom has been using it to us every single summer of me and my sibling's existence. This year I got to try this one because I've been hearing a lot of great reviews online. I bought it at Landmark for less than Php 250 and tried it in Palawan. Since I only experienced using it for less than a week, I didn't experience the whitening effect yet but I would say it's a decent sunblock for that price. 

Sakura Hand and Nail Cream
This hand and nail cream has been a resident on my office desk since I started using it. Being in front of a computer for more than 8 hours a day with a centralized air condition that makes you wonder if they're freezing they're employees (LOL) makes your hand really dry. This cream softens your hands and prevents drying at the same time. Oh and it smells great too! I'll surely buy this again.

Sakura Foot and Heel Lotion
This one is the foot and heel version of the nail cream. It's really nice because after application, you can already feel that your feet softens. For best results, try leaving it overnight.

Bourjois Waterproof Eyeliner
I bought this one from my office mate's cousin a couple of weeks ago because my sister forgot to return my Maybelline Hypersharp Liquid Eyeliner. It's a great substitute because it really is waterproof but I still prefer liquid ones. 


Pond's White Beauty Day Cream
This one is not new to my fave list, it's just making a comeback. I've been using it since 2011 but I love trying different day creams and moisturizers so I tried different brands. But now, I seriously need some whitening so I'll go back to my trusted brand which is Pond's.
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Lotion
Gosh! I can't believe I still haven't reviewed those Gluta-C products! I love this lotion because of it's scent. It's also not sticky so it's really nice to apply. Whitening? We'll see about that..





Shiseido Zen Perfumed Shower Gel
THIS is the shower gel that I've been raving through twitter and my Shiseido Maquillage Eyeshadow Palette post. It smells like Dolce and Gabbana light blue on my skin and it's longevity is to die for. If you want to smell fresh all day I suggest using this one. 

Zen Zest Cabinet Deodorizer
We have this one huge cabinet at home that we can't use because I don't like how it smells. It's old and there's like hundreds of book and old clothes inside. After using this cabinet deodorizer, I can partially put some of my clothes inside again without worrying that they might smell like old clothes.

So basically, that's it! I have yet to try other products from these brands because I'm already convinced. I'll try my best to post a July favorite if I had the chance to try this much product within the month. Have a great week ahead! :)

Have you tried any of these products? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment